Watashi, 2-banme no Kanojo de Ii kara - Ch. 4.1 - The Nameless Letter

Double-page supporter
I can kinda guess where this is going
Big booba girl USED to like "senpai" but after dating with MC for a while she now secretly likes him more than senpai. Kuudere long hair girl gonna also actually fall in love with MC but MC can't choose between them and it's gonna keep going back and forth with the flirting and shit without any closure

with one girl's excuse being "I like someone else"
and the other being "I already have a fiancé"

Aggregator gang
I can kinda guess where this is going
Big booba girl USED to like "senpai" but after dating with MC for a while she now secretly likes him more than senpai. Kuudere long hair girl gonna also actually fall in love with MC but MC can't choose between them and it's gonna keep going back and forth with the flirting and shit without any closure

with one girl's excuse being "I like someone else"
and the other being "I already have a fiancé
It's always like this.

Double-page supporter
lmfao my jaw dropped when I saw may 26th il probably forget about this series

Dex-chan lover
but MC can't choose between them and it's gonna keep going back and forth with the flirting and shit without any closure
Worse.

Usually the MC would be afraid and frustrated with the choice.
This guy... he knows the situation is bad, yet he just stick his head into the sand and treat it like a joke until it came back biting at him and he curls up.

Really, Kirishima deserve this ending

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Worse.

Usually the MC would be afraid and frustrated with the choice.
This guy... he knows the situation is bad, yet he just stick his head into the sand and treat it like a joke until it came back biting at him and he curls up.

Really, Kirishima deserve this ending
You say "deserve" as in he already got that, or he should get that?

Dex-chan lover
Considered sticking with and reading this series, but SlayerScans is notorious for massive delays and indifferent updates.
Dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread