Watashi Dake ga Miyaji Miyuki wo Aishiteiru - Ch. 5 - Maybe

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know whats the difference between SuZUO and UmasHi_KazUri?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Rai-chan is really cute but damn she was just getting output of this mess and Miyuki dragged her back in :qq:
Kan-chan is trying her best too! But it seems like she's aware of how dense Miyuki is and how much more infinitely difficult her struggle is. Ganbare Kan-chan!

Dex-chan lover
Bruh Yuki really hit Kan-chan low with that comment about the literature club... She straight up downplayed it

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know whats the difference between SuZUO and UmasHi_KazUri?
I looked up the second person here on MD and it seems like they wrote a Nijisanji fanfic that Suzuo then drew a doujinshi of under the name of ZUO, which was her alt account for Nijisanji-only content that she deleted back in August. She drew several (I think at least three?) Niji doujins based on other people's fanfics, as well as a lot of art, mostly of Inui Toko and Ange Katrina, which is how I found out about her in the first place, actually. Was really bummed out when she said she was going to delete her account, only to find out it's an alt and she has plenty of manga, including here on MD.

Double-page supporter
Damn... She made her all hopeful and happy with that first part of the comment about lit club only to kill it a second later.

Dex-chan lover
I looked up the second person here on MD and it seems like they wrote a Nijisanji fanfic that Suzuo then drew a doujinshi of under the name of ZUO, which was her alt account for Nijisanji-only content that she deleted back in August. She drew several (I think at least three?) Niji doujins based on other people's fanfics, as well as a lot of art, mostly of Inui Toko and Ange Katrina, which is how I found out about her in the first place, actually. Was really bummed out when she said she was going to delete her account, only to find out it's an alt and she has plenty of manga, including here on MD.
So is Suzuo also Umashi?

Users who are viewing this thread