"Watashi ga Inakute mo Shiawase ni natte Kudasai" Nante, Fuzaken na

Dex-chan lover
The description can be shorten like this:
Hey, remember the ending of "I want to eat your pancreas", what about a full manga of that ?

Started crying just looking at the cover and reading the title. My eye bladders are so weak.

Me: this premise is so cliche ugh i hate it when authors use cheap moves like that *clicks on the chapter*

Also Me: i-i-im not cryin sniff i just wanted them to be happy. they looked so peaceful and content together and- *profusely sobbing*

Dex-chan lover
BIG MOOD
Me: this premise is so cliche ugh i hate it when authors use cheap moves like that *clicks on the chapter*

Also Me: i-i-im not cryin sniff i just wanted them to be happy. they looked so peaceful and content together and- *profusely sobbing*

Dex-chan lover
if i read a tragedy and it makes me cry i rate it a 10 simple as that

i would have a better immersion with the story if not for the dumbass fuckin note at the end of each chapter

Me, exactly right now

Dex-chan lover
... Quite poetic.
The only glaring flaw I think is the
fast-skip origin of how their relationship developed to dating
but other than that, even though it's a little too quick, I think it's good.
Somehow it maybe arguably lacks more strength to the theme/message. Possibly because of the length of the story and how somewhat fast is all progresses.

To an extent, I think a lot of the story is self-explanatory from empathy or comprehension of the situation.
To an extent, unless experienced in real life, I think we can only imagine the true feeling but nonetheless empathize with how hard and strong she was to
hide her illness without cracking from sadness in front of him. Although the morality of revealing death or not is debatable.

I'm a candid guy, so regardless of if I wanted to hide my (hypothetical) death, I don't think I could or would.
Overall I think it's a beautiful story for what it is.
The hidden messages in the back of a photo is a common trick, although I can't think of other methods that are unique to reveal hidden messages after death.

I guess it's somewhat predictable and not very unique since it's pretty straight-forward and cliche but still, it's decent, so ... I was going to give it a 7 but one second thought, I think it deserves a 6/10.
... I don't think the last page is implying that she's trying to hook up her boyfriend with her friend, only that she's clinging to them with care, but who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread