Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Ch. 57 - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for the wait
I've been no-lifing Overwatch like there's no tommorow.
Well, that and the chapter got delayed by like a week. So TECHNICALLY, I'm only 3 days late ;))
Anywho, might do another #ad for any artist trying to make money because I need more Watanare art.
Maybe next time... maybe next time...
ANYWHO, BACK TO OVERWATCH HAHAHA I HATE THIS GAME BUT IM CHAMP HAHAH

Dex-chan lover
Now, are we talking "I'm so glad you still want to talk to me, Rena-chan!", "Something fucked up has happened/is about to happen..." or "You see me as a friend and I see you as a potential lover" type of crying. Knowing this series so far, probably the latter, but hey, you never know.

Dex-chan lover
It's an excrutiating pain. Sometimes one says they give up love for the sake of responsibility or maybe because their friend has the same interest. The truth is they're afraid to pursue love and find rejection. I sympathize with Ajisai a lot

Dex-chan lover
Now, are we talking "I'm so glad you still want to talk to me, Rena-chan!", "Something fucked up has happened/is about to happen..." or "You see me as a friend and I see you as a potential lover" type of crying. Knowing this series so far, probably the latter, but hey, you never know.
A large part of it is "I can't possibly ask you to love me because to monopolize your light would be selfish. I can never be selfish, so this is extremely painful as it pushes me to change and I'm struggling not to."

Users who are viewing this thread