Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Ch. 58 - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
But since she dont have romantic feelings for her (or feelings she havent realised yet), wouldnt that just make it worse?🤔
She has extremely obvious romantic feelings for Ajisai that she has to actively reassure herself that she lacks to avoid just confessing (which she doesn't feel like she'd deserve). Rena is deeply, romantically in love with most of her friends.

Dex-chan lover
The English version of the Volume 4 of the LN got an early digital release a couple of days ago, in case you people didn't know. I wanted to tell you because I'm pretty sure the ending of this arc will leave some people desperate to read what happens next, so here's where you can find it. Keep it in your mind.

https://sevenseasentertainment.com/...ing-way-ill-be-your-lover-unless-light-novel/

However, there is also a warning I must give you: The very synopsis of Vol. 4 spoils how Vol. 3 ended. So if you haven't finished this volume yet, and you want to read the next few chapters unspoiled, stay away from Vol. 4 as much as possible. Wait until this arc is over.
Can confirm, saw the listing somewhere, read it, and just went "Ohhhh..."
I'm kinda not really bothered by spoilers - though I do prefer people ask first - but if you don't wanna know what's going to go down in this arc, HEED JGChaves's WARNING!

Dex-chan lover
I don’t get it, can someone explain to me. Why Mai thanked Renako for doing “this” for her and what is “this”? And what is the hidden meaning in Renako’s words?
The simple answer of "this" is to not knock Ajisai's door. The detailed one is about letting Ajisai sort out her own feelings, and not letting Renako do anything. Basically just leave Ajisai alone until she's ready. That's what I get.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t get it, can someone explain to me. Why Mai thanked Renako for doing “this” for her and what is “this”? And what is the hidden meaning in Renako’s words?
Mai knows how Renako works, so Renako left unprompted will likely go to Ajisai, thus making Ajisai too despondent by constantly trying to cheer her up when she (Renako) is the literal cause of her misery. By not engaging with Ajisai too hard it will leave her to sort it out herself with what she wants. It's actually surprisingly good advice that could potentially ruin Mai's relationship with Renako. I think, ultimately, Mai wants Renako's love for her to be true, so she is kinda using Ajisai as a test for that as well (at least in terms of why she gave good advice). Overall I hope they can work it out.

Also yay new chapter! Im so glad we are getting more <3

Dex-chan lover
I think, ultimately, Mai wants Renako's love for her to be true, so she is kinda using Ajisai as a test for that as well (at least in terms of why she gave good advice).
Well, like, also Mai cares about Ajisai. They are friends. She sees her as a love rival, but also sees her as a dear friend who she wants good things for.

Dex-chan lover
All of this could be solved if you confess to Asaji-san.... hint hint nudge nudge :wooow:
*Ajisai

The English version of the Volume 4 of the LN got an early digital release a couple of days ago, in case you people didn't know. I wanted to tell you because I'm pretty sure the ending of this arc will leave some people desperate to read what happens next, so here's where you can find it. Keep it in your mind.

https://sevenseasentertainment.com/...ing-way-ill-be-your-lover-unless-light-novel/

However, there is also a warning I must give you: The very synopsis of Vol. 4 spoils how Vol. 3 ended. So if you haven't finished this volume yet, and you want to read the next few chapters unspoiled, stay away from Vol. 4 as much as possible. Wait until this arc is over.
Heed the warning guys: the synopsis of both vol 4 and vol 5 spoils a lot, so don't click on the link if you don't want to be spoiled!!
However, if you can't wait to find out what happens next (or if you are, like me, considering dropping the series because you're frustrated with the characters - mainly Renako) then yeah, read the synopsis, the spoilers will give you hope for the future arcs!

Dex-chan lover
Friend? Be honest Renako, you want to be more than friends with Ajisai.

We should be getting some more Sena Ajisaide of the Story next. I expect at least 2 chapters. I'm excited to see what Ajisai's middle school friends look like, the LN doesn't really describe them much. And the platonic aquarium date with Mai, where she tempts fate with the true depths of her arrogance. I truly, truly can't wait to see Mai's expression when Renako says yes to Ajisai's confession, it's going to be so beautiful. The absolute shock and horror on her face, knowing she brought about her own loss. chef kiss.

Last edited:
I wonder when they make the animation.
I like Seiyuu at Drama CD.
Renako and Mai (Karen and Mirai from AiFriends) and Ajisai(Euphilia from Magirevo)

Dex-chan lover
There’s an anime?!??:wtf:
This is the first time I’m hearing this
If there is an info about anime, the tl will go nuts and put the info in tl note or in chapter tab. Especially tl that dedicated to the series like this one.

If not, it just a fake news.

Users who are viewing this thread