Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
I'm super excited for the next chapter but one thing is bugging me. What the hell happened to her little brothers? Did she leave them off with someone so she can go on her trip?

Aggregator gang
Oh a hug! Nice job Ajisai!! Seriously, I kinda understand her, when your siblings don't listen haha🥲

Dex-chan lover
On a serious note, I really love this series and especially the character of Renako, such an interesting specimen.

She has such a low self-worth and self-confidence, that it loops back and makes her actualy pretty brave and bold, courageous even. She's weak and cowardly when it comes to feelings about herself, but very strong and assertive when it comes to her feelings about her friends. Her friends also notice this strange disonnance and funny way she expresses herself, sometimes talking without filter, something being very roundabout, and find her intriguing.
Maybe a better way to describe it is that they like how she cares for them but also find themselves wanting to care for Renako's hopeless self, truly a give and take.

Im just rambling, I guess I managed to hit the mark at about 70% ? But you get what I wanted to say right?
I really like it when romance manga and LNs make characters super interesting and integral to the nature of romance like this, especialy with the main character, makes me feel like we ascended from ordinary romance to romance+, Bloom into you feels vaguely simmilar in this regard.
Other yuri stories have the fluff down too, but the personalities are often just cute accesories not the building blocks of the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread