Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Vol. 6 Ch. 50 - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
If it was only physical, Renako wouldn't have gone after Mai during the whole date hunting thing and she also wouldn't have offered her a lap pillow either. If anything, I'd say what she has for Ajisai is what that's only physical. It's reeks of virgin harem MC.
She want Mai to be her best friend, so it's obvious she would try to be close to her. A girl giving a lap pillow to a girl friend is nothing special.

Dex-chan lover
If it was only physical, Renako wouldn't have gone after Mai during the whole date hunting thing and she also wouldn't have offered her a lap pillow either. If anything, I'd say what she has for Ajisai is what that's only physical. It's reeks of virgin harem MC.
Lap-pillowing Mai was specifically compared to trying to comfort her little sister, so I don’t think that makes the point you think it does.

Dex-chan lover
Lap-pillowing Mai was specifically compared to trying to comfort her little sister, so I don’t think that makes the point you think it does.
Why not? The argument I was going for is that Renako does have affections for Mai. If Renako's attraction to Mai was purely physical, then that means she gave the lap pillow with sexual intentions, which was pretty likely not the case.

Dex-chan lover
Why not? The argument I was going for is that Renako does have affections for Mai. If Renako's attraction to Mai was purely physical, then that means she gave the lap pillow with sexual intentions, which was pretty likely not the case.
But that was already apparent from Renako’s desire to continue being friends with Mai.

I was simply pointing that the lap pillow does necessarily have romantic implications.

sorry If I misunderstood you.

Dex-chan lover
But that was already apparent from Renako’s desire to continue being friends with Mai.

I was simply pointing that the lap pillow does necessarily have romantic implications.

sorry If I misunderstood you.
I also don't think lap pillows necessarily have romantic implications. But I do think that it's reserved for people close to you. And the way I see it, Renako and Mai aren't close enough that Renako would do that for Mai if it's purely platonic from Renako's side.

Also, don't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread