Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - Vol. 19 Ch. 179 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Try Recording

Dex-chan lover
Also... I hope the study session is on Memo's house. She was the one who came with the idea in the first place and I don't want the long awaited reunion to end up with just gags about the unsocial baseball freak brother like the last time

Looking back to the beginning chapters. Wow. Pretty amazing character development.

Fed-Kun's army
I was not dissatisfied how this Arc ended. And we can now even look forward to more Summer Break madness and culture Festival! HYPE!

Fed-Kun's army
I hope Tomoko and Nemo will keep in contact after high school, their friendship is so good. Nemo totally embraces Kuroki

Vtubing might actually be a good idea for Tomoko.
Think she would handle it pretty well when being relaxed and not worrying about stuff too much.

Aggregator gang
Man, sure that's a lot of twintail... I already can hear those "bakas" in unison. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I just wish Ucchi would hand-holding mating like rabbits with Tomoko before the series ends

well being a light novel author and vtuber at the same time is not that crazy, pochi (the author of okasan online) is one example

@iwizesol genuinely cannot think of anyone in hololive who could be considered Tomoko lol. Maybe Matsuri? But that doesn’t really fit. She’s more like Mea

Oh, please, don't make a maid cafe or something like that.

PLEASE! I HATE SCHOOL FESTIVAAAAAAAAL

HELP ME, JESUS!

Users who are viewing this thread