Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - Vol. 19 Ch. 184 - Since I'm Not Popular, School Begins (Part 1)

Supporter
It looks like it's back to school and also back to the early chapters lol

Double-page supporter
wait, the twist is that THERE'S NO MISUNDERSTANDING!?

Dex-chan lover
So, Sasaki is just Tomoko but hotter.

They are both fucking idiots.

Fukka is just as big of a moron as Kuro... she’s now joined Komi-something and Kuro in the moron leagues

Dex-chan lover
Damn Fukka has really become one of my favorite characters she's so fucking weird and competitive about the dumbest shit lol, but indeed shes hot she gets a pass about mostly anything I'd think.

I never though we'd have that conversation here lol straight up being killed by a jizz overflow and sucking dick so much your jaw hurts eh ? Fukka .....

Still her and Kuro's interactions are pure gold.

Asuka doing some weirdo magic shit lol make-up guys, women who master it really are capable of performing miracles.

What a short chapter how sad.

@Doritos420
Wut ? lol were did you get that from ?

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh, this chapter actually deep. If you look at it from the outside, Fuuka and Kuro are clearly different: one is tall and pretty, the other is short and gloomy. But the moment they speak, they are basically the same lol. Truly, if you want to take someone as a friend or partner for life, you gotta look his/her personality the foremost.

Also RIP Fuuka's social life. She told all that stuff inside a crowded bus and now people will think she is a slut ... or a moron.

When kuroko is not the gross make-up girl
Surprised pikachu face

Fed-Kun's army
What's so good being no virgin or virgin lol

that kitty fight is funny lol

Dex-chan lover
Stopppp you destroyed yourself.. Why do you even try to compete for someone like kuroki

Dex-chan lover
I relate to both Koharu and the idiot duo (Tomoko and Sasaki) in this chapter, lol. My teenage years were pretty much lying about being a slut to get attention from others and changing my personality for better or for worse depending on the group of friends I was talking to.

Aggregator gang
Japanese people don't really appreciate you giving seats to them though, even women and elders. Well at least from my experience..

Users who are viewing this thread