Watashi, Maou. Naze ka Yuusha ni Dekiaisarete imasu - Ch. 5

I see Stockholm syndrome in the works ⊙﹏⊙
But I hope he becomes the next demon king

Dex-chan lover
I hope they will talk one day about this mess of an situation, meaning the hero telling her his feelings. And negotiating a truce with... everyone.

I really hate the hero and everyone else in the series. It's not even funny how everyone either want to kill her or lock her up like an pet in a golden cage.

i think his obsession is unhealthy. Reminds me of a stalker kidnapping a child, rationalizing it by telling himself that it's out of love. Saying "She's mine" and fantasizing bout what he wants to do with her as lovers when they say like 2 words to each other every time they're together. Always flattering her, treating her with sweets, and dressing her up is probably to get on her good side or guilt trip her for when he does something creepy, making her think it's ok since he's done all these nice things which is creepy in itself especially because she looks like a 10 year old. Instead, imagine if he was a creepy looking uncle doing that to a child he kidnapped. HE EVEN KISSED HER ON THE HEAD!!! THAT'S SEXUAL ASSAULT!!! NO WAY DID SHE CONSENT TO THAT!!! She always looks disturbed too. Imagine how she's feeling!!! She got captured by trying to defend and keep her people safe even though she's so weak all because them stupid humans are scared when the demons did nothing to them and now she has this man saying she's so pretty in her negligee, asking her if she wants to sleep with him and playing it off as a joke. He even got disappointed because he couldn't see her "cute thighs" because she had a blanket on her legs. NO WONDER HE DIDN'T FALL FOR ANY OTHER WOMAN! IT'S BECAUSE HE'S A PEDO FOR LOLI GIRLS!!! He should probably get some help. (I should too.)

PEDO BEHAVIOR:
1. Fantasizing bout what he wants to do with her as lovers.
2. Thinking she owns her.
3. Excessively flattering her and treating her with sweets most likely to get on her good side or to guilt trip her for when he does something creepy, making her think it's ok since he's done all these nice things for her.
4. Kissing her on the head without consent.
5. Telling her that her negligee looks cute and that he wants to keep looking at it. (a light and sheer night gown intended for wear at night)
6. He gave her a negligee.
7. Asking her to sleep with him.
8. Getting disappointed because he couldn't see her "cute thighs" (he said it not me) Or creepily eyeing her thighs.
9. Somehow getting her exact size most likely from measuring her in her sleep.

Even if he is keeping her safe that doesn't mean it's okay. Just like just because someone shelters you and feeds you doesn't mean they can sexually assault or harass you. BAD BEHAVIOR IS BAD BEHAVIOR!!! Especially because she is being kept there against her will and has no choice but to stay with him or be killed. Imagine if your parent or guardian did that except if you try to leave you would instantly be hunted down and killed. She has no other choice and you wouldn't have one too if you were in her shoes. (also it says she can't escape through the window safely so don't you start!)

Bruh. Can't believe im getting so angry over imaginary people.

Well lets think about this, they needed the hero to exist to beat the demon queen so she naturally does actually have the power to be a threat at the very least. I'm not sure if this is one of those situation where it's actually the human kingdom which is corrupt and all so let's give them the benefit of doubt and say demons are legit bad.

If that is the situation, normally the result would be to kill the demon queen. Compared to that kidnapping and doting on her is pretty tame despite all of our complaints at stockholm syndrome. The other option is just to set her free and considering her army is probably done for that would naturally result in her getting captured and killed by the kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
Breaking news: man kidnaps a little girl, and when the authorities confront him to release her from his house, the man responded by stating she is his property and proceeded to assault the authorities.

This hero is definitely a dangerous lunatic, though maybe the story depicts one of those cultures where if a man manages to abduct a girl and bring her home, she is then his wife and obliged to bear his children?

Fed-Kun's army
DUDE THEY ALL SUCK?? SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AND THEY WANT TO MURDER HER??? STAYING WITH THE HERO IS AN ALTERNATIVE TO SURVIVE, BUT HE'S SO CREEPY??? SO SO CREEPY?? LIKE... WHAT IS THIS!! AND YET HE STILL COMES OFF AS MORE REASONABLE DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE'S BASICALLY HOLDING HER INVOLUNTARILY...

lkjsaljk this is just weird lmao i hate them all poor cecilia... i think i may have to drop this (i may keep anger reading tho... suddenly i understand shen yuan)

Dex-chan lover
The Bravo: Hoping for Stockholm Syndrome

Everyone else: Inadvertently helping him out.

Is no one mentioning that those two women in Hero's group want the demon queen dead because they're jealous? Like they're convinced she's bad and evil when obviously that's not the case. We get all these faceshots of their jealous expressions and next thing you know, there's a bunch of soldiers . The princess got jelly that the hero she wanted to marry (but had no interest in her) dotes on the babyfaced demon queen instead.

The demon queen seems fine living in the hero's house. She is suspicious of his motivations, but that's pretty normal. She doesn't seem to mind his presence for the most part.

Aggregator gang
@forget_it I'm wondering why nobody has thought to ask about the reason she herself has never once attacked directly (the hero has literally more than all day to do so). She's been completely passive/non-hostile since she came to power after all.

@noobtube2

Me too. She's a walking marshmallow. Her demons are cute and well intentioned. Goblin didn't even attack the hero, he just went in to understand the situation and now he's their house keeper. The demons are so cute 😭 I bet they didn't attack anybody and it's discrimination. I hope they bring it up later.

Users who are viewing this thread