Watashi, Maou. Naze ka Yuusha ni Dekiaisarete imasu - Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
lately, this happen many times in mangadex when there is update, but the chapter is unavailable... anyone know why?

Random LQ snipe (?)

Hard to even call it a snipe when it comes out AFTER the actually good TL lmao

Dex-chan lover
@WarpDrive its a brand new account, he posted the chapter a long ass time ago but since the account is new it got a delay, seems like main group saw that and put out there version before his got approved

Group Leader
@rgkaw how does that even look like? Just curious cause I didn’t see an unavailable chapter and would like to know how it looks like

@acs87 I believe you need to have broken/deleted chapters turned on. Then you will see a "broken page" symbol next to the chapter and the reader won't display the chapter.

@Forikorder that's just not true, I checked about 8 hours ago and saw only the main group's. I usually see broken/unapproved chapters, I don't get why it would hide it this time.

Dex-chan lover
@ p_consti it is true, it wont show up on your follow list until it gets approved but you can see it from the front page before it gets approved

@Forikorder It does show up, I see them often enough.
Little tip: If you want the @ed person to get a notification, don't add a space between @ and the name.

Aggregator gang
@acs87 well sometime, there is an update in the homepage, when i go to the chapters, it is unavalaible... well it is usually become available in the few hour... but why such thing happen? three days ago, it's happen to "The former structural analysist's otherwordly adventure" chapter 6 & 7, but become available in next few hour... it's not delayed updates like what mangasushi sometimes do... in my case, there is notif in the homepage/latest update, but it's not showing in follow page...

Dex-chan lover
@rgkaw most likely the account posting the chapter is new, theres a delay put on anything they post until its X hours old so you can see it on the front page but the chapter hasnt actually apeared anywhere else yet

Group Leader
@Forikorder @rgkaw looked into a little more. Delays happen when account is uploading for the first time. Not necessarily for new accounts. Just thought I’d let u know

Dex-chan lover
@rgkaw that one was a special case, the person kept uploading non-functioning uploads (no images according to a mod), so that's why it lasted more than three days. mods need to be awake to approve, so tha's why there are different times you have to wait for (longer if the upload was at a different time of day, and fast at others)

but yea, the first upload of anybody is locked so that spam and ads don't appear (though it still gets added to new releases)

Make no sense to snipe such a frequent release series. I could rec some abandoned/dropped series if you like, my dude.

Users who are viewing this thread