Watashi, Maou. Naze ka Yuusha ni Dekiaisarete imasu

If lolicons are like the hero... i think i won't mind
who can resist cutie ikemen anyway xD

Dex-chan lover
Oh the hero is a lolicon? Good for him she is a legal loli or else he'd be in jail. XD

Noooooo!!!! The updates are scarce.. 😪🤧
This 4-koma is so cute and fluffy that you don't need to think of anything at all~
I hope they will continue to update... translators.. onegai? 😣

the hero isn't doting on you, he's a total weirdo that falls in love at first sight with little girl lookin people.
"look at her thighs" o h m y g o d

To me, this feels wrong on so many different ways. i get that the author is trying to spice it up a little but... WHA-?!?
He's kinda a twisted yandere perv lolicon mix or something and i her more confused reading it every time. I should probably stop reading this, but if you like this confusing piece of matter, then i cannot stop you.

Double-page supporter
Not sure why many comments said the hero was lolicon/ pedophile. The demon queen look like 15 years old but she actually 200 years old. I can’t remember they’re any indication about the hero age but he should be around 20? Does that make this just normal shoujo with slightly yandere ML?

No matter how much cute and fluff the author trying to make this look, it's still completely disgusting to me how everyone either want to kill her or want to own her.

At first when i read the title, i thought the Hero would ends up serving her on her castle. Which i thought would be funny and cute. But nooo, turns out the hero just lock her up like an animal in a golden cage and acting like he owns her. Disgusting.

Just leave the damn girl alone in peace in her castle.

Users who are viewing this thread