Watashi, Maou. Naze ka Yuusha ni Dekiaisarete imasu

Dex-chan lover
What am I reading? Y'know, I'm not entirely sure. It's hard to follow. Too many big words, not enough [][][][][][][]. The cover's so misleading...

The hero disgusts me and I feel bad for the demon queen. To each their own but I can't find this cute.
I know it's supposed to be fiction but if you apply real life logic to this story, it wouldn't be sweet it would be twisted and disturbing.
I hero is disturbing in so many ways...

Fed-Kun's army
@AutumnBeau
oh nooo not the "shes older than she actually looks reasoning" that so many pedophiles and rapist use to justify creeping on young girls!!! dont know why so many of yall are tryna justify a grown man going after a physically young looking girl but this aint it...

the author and artist get an electric chair for this one. i was scammed into thinking that it might be a cute comedy but instead got a full creepshow

@AutumnBeau
your statement is the same as saying "baby yoda is 50+years old so it's okay to lewd him"
+ it's implied the demons age slower than humans
----
anyway the world building is shit with how much of big losers the demons are they should be extinct or a bunch of slaves also how the fuck is the demon queen a demon despite looking like a human like she doesn't even have horns or even fangs
are girls with horns not cute enough for the author ? geez what a racist
it just doesn't make sense

After decades of reading manga.. at present, it seemed to me that most people are so into looking loopholes in everything. Things that are just supposed to be stress-free and carefree are being over analyzed and bashed.. applying 'logic' and 'reality' and being 'over analyzed'.

The world has changed indeed. And people always dig deeper into the darker side and be stressed instead of just positively look at the brighter side of things.

Oh well, to each its own. 😐

I dont like the salt in the coments xD
EDIT: after reading all the chapters I can say this is a good story, the people who says its pedo just look at the cover and start to asume things what dont exist
This manga is like the one named "my mom is a spirit my father a hero and I am OP " xd

We are in the era of the cancelation boys . . . a dark era . . .

ka

what padoplilia you talking about ! she is 15 in human life and he is 19 >>>> it is just 4 human years gap !
but in years she lived she is older than him by nearly about 500 year!!

this is cute and all, I mean really really cute
and even if this is loli, at least she's demon and already hundred years
it just this is lowkey confinement

Group Leader
Oh god everyone complaining about this just stop. You guys are being so cringe. All of you complaining about the hero being a “pedophile.” The legal criteria for pedophilia is limited to age 13. So this isn’t even pedophilia. Even then, why would apply logic and morals to a fucking manga. This is a fantasy manga ffs. Just fuck off

God people complaining about it need to get a life. This isn’t reality, it’s a manga it won’t hurt you. She’s a 15 year old looking, 200 year old demon and he is 19. Westerners are the most self righteous, obnoxious, virtue signalling people. They need something to make an outrage about.

It's kinda cute but it's kinda flat, not much personalities to the characters in the early chapters but we'll see how it gets fleshed out.

I suppose it's going for that slice of life cutesy lovey dovey appeal but it's not my cup of tea.
If you don't like it, just don't read it.

Y'all talking about how it isn't technically pedophilia. That sorta shit just makes you sound like a pedo.

This sorta thing is super common in manga, but justifying it like this shure ain't helping.

I take back whatever I said (if I ever said anything in the first place lol) the hero is a pedo. He's sexualizing her body, which resembles the body of a minor which is not okay even when Cecilia is older than Oliver.

Users who are viewing this thread