Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! - Vol. 7 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
Cute aquarium outing. Too bad we didn't get more from where it left off with Matsumoto last chapter.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Guess Hana just suddenly became bro of the year in the fourth quarter.

It's crazy because I swear I was just imagining a scenario exactly like this between these three yesterday.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It's nice Hana is helping the other couple, but I love she considered Miyako cute for a second and blushed. Hopefully the 2nd part focus on them.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for being a good wingwoman, Hana. I really appreciate the Hinata x Noa shipping too.

So we gotta have an S2 of the anime now right? Because I need to see this animated.

Seeing Noa‘s smug really lifts you up. I need more of these cute moments between Noa and Hinata, and while we are at it, between Hana and Mya-san, too. Also, I hope there will be a S2 of the anime, so we can see Mya-san in more cute dresses in the anime style.

Dex-chan lover
Hana over here helping her friends level up their GF points! Amazing assist!

Dex-chan lover
Funny how there are no male characters at all, even background are all females. I guess their school are all-girls too?

Dex-chan lover
@CookieMonster

If I'm not mistaken, Yuruyuri is in this magazine too and that manga does the same thing. It's just such a shoujo-ai focused world that the author conveniently forgets males altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread