Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! - Vol. 9 Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Mya-nee could easily find work if she simply started her own online or phone business, where she could fill orders for people who want clothes or food. If she wanted to avoid social contact, she'd just need a go-between to go to the customers for her, and then pick up the goods from Mya-nee herself. Unlike people who are unemployed because they lack skills, talent, or health reasons, she has options.

Now all she needs are connections, including a handful of people she's comfortable talking to.

Literally every thing she can do doesn’t require her to interact with people so idk wtf Noa’s talking about.

@arcsalvo I could have sworn there was a chapter earlier that showed she does sell her cosplay stuff online, or did I just imagine that?

@Urappy She would still have to interact with her boss and fellow workers, which is probably what Noa was referring to. The only way for her to have zero interaction is to be her own boss it seems like.

I also... don't wanna get a job.

but reality slapped me so hard in the face with a tonne hammer.

I also want a job where I don't have to talk with anyone...

and again, reality slapped me so hard with a ball.... a wrecking ball.

Dex-chan lover
Hinata actually had a good idea. Miyako can't handle most people, but if the cashier is her sister then she'd be okay and she's be able to get out of the house a bit more. Every little bit counts.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda worked in customer service since I was 15 and I personally had enough of it. Still better than working in coorporate environment, gotta tip my hats off for people who turned their hobby into job, but in Mya-nee's case while she could turn her hobby into job, her shyness is the big obstacle. Unlike piece of shit like me who had no redeeming quality, she is a gemstone, it would be a shame for her to not use her abilities. Okay you know what? Miyako housewife with Hana working outside, perfect ending

Users who are viewing this thread