Watashi no Hara no Naka no Bakemono - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The day I became a monster

Dex-chan lover
There's a lot I could say about this chapter alone. But I praise the mangaka for how perfect the visual set-up is until she finally broke. I also like how realistic some of the dialogue are.

Anyway, I hope the pedo teacher dies and the girl gets therapy. Thanks for the TL

Contributor
The creepy scumbag teacher gets no sympathy from me, I hope that's the last we see of his abusive ass. He doesn't even have to die, he just needs to permanently disappear from that school. Too bad for him his target isn't some pushover, and he's the one who got pushed. Literally.

She might be going crazy, but at least this act of impulsive violence is a net benefit to the students at school, including herself. He had it coming to him.

Dex-chan lover
omg finally someone picking this up, thank you so much!! So many things i want to say for this first chapter but yeah, that teacher better fucking die

Supporter
people who've already read previous TL's of this series: is this effectively a feminist case study of how the obfuscation of female sexual health resources affects the mental health of younger women? I think I may like this series if so

Users who are viewing this thread