ff2a25cc-e3ad-40ff-bea1-555f85dd8129
nxneil13 Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 11, 2023 Messages 1,901 Jun 1, 2026 #2 Thx for the tl Mom and Dad need to be confronted on everything if they want her to genuinely get better
Thx for the tl Mom and Dad need to be confronted on everything if they want her to genuinely get better
lastheroes Double-page supporter Joined Apr 3, 2018 Messages 234 Jun 1, 2026 #3 thanks for the chapter!
M0therfoxxer Aggregator gang Joined Oct 17, 2025 Messages 26 Jun 1, 2026 #4 Thank you for the tl! This manga is already doing something to my brain i'm excited to see where it goes!
Thank you for the tl! This manga is already doing something to my brain i'm excited to see where it goes!
F Fyore Dex-chan lover Joined May 8, 2019 Messages 78 Jun 1, 2026 #5 It's sad to say this but the chapter looked "too nice" I am afraid about what's next I hope starting now everything will be fine and she will be able to work in her state of mind but I know she still can make crisis :/
It's sad to say this but the chapter looked "too nice" I am afraid about what's next I hope starting now everything will be fine and she will be able to work in her state of mind but I know she still can make crisis :/
MilkDrinker Dex-chan lover Joined May 16, 2019 Messages 1,542 Jun 2, 2026 #6 The situation is pretty fucking dark all around. GJ author. Thanks for TLs!