Watashi no Kanojo wa Otokonoko - Oneshot

Contributor
I think this would actually be improved if a completely new script was created and inserted instead, because GODDAMN, are these characters just not doing it for me.

"Just saying"
Bitch, maybe you shouldn't be saying a single god damn thing
Just saying

Dex-chan lover
@Foxkun uh how? it's not like they are saying "Attack helicopter gender" bigender and agender actually make sense

@ajddavid452 It's kinda weird that you responded to my comment made 2 years ago among all others but ok. Agender and Bigender make sense but Just using the word Non-Binary is an umbrella term for that. I never said they didn't make sense? I said they threaten Transgenderism. Because being agender/bigender/non-binary is usually just a non-compliance to "normalized" gender while transgenderism is usually associated with having actual body dysmorphia. When I made the comment there was at that time a commonality of nonbinary people microdosing hormones and using transgender resources to appear more "gender neutral" when in reality more transgenders need those resources to literally cure their ailments that make them even borderline suicidal. Most non-binaries who were usually just okay with dressing up a certain way or using certain pronouns were using resources as more of a aesthetic for gender neutrality. Plus it was hard for Transgenders to get recognition when all these other genders were being introduced at once as well. It made people take Trans people a little less seriously. Aka the whole "attack helicopter" joke too. Nowadays thankfully Trans people have more open resources and back up from allies so there is no threat between Nonbinary and Transgenderism anymore besides a misunderstanding between the two from Cis people. Time is progress and progress takes time. Hope that answers your question.

Double-page supporter
Okay, what are all of these transphobic comments?! Just goes to show how men just fetishize lesbians and don't even consider them a part of the lgbt+ community... YOU'RE READING A MANGA ABOUT LGBT+!!! Not everything is made just to appeal to your weird fetishes. I hate the male gaze so much

Users who are viewing this thread