Watashi no Kobushi wo Uketomete! - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I really love this manga. A girl who wears pants, and has that attitude, there are plenty of delinquent girls in manga and anime but most do not FEEL like it. They are usually WAY too girly that look or act tough for like seconds.

This one though, this manga really does accomplish what I want out of a delinquent girl, and she is a total DYKE! Not that she even realizes it. It got deep at times and seems much more realistic in the characters than the ones I usually read, and it stands out a ton due to how Takabe is. She is crass, she doesn't understand certain things, she is casual and angry as she tries to figure out herself and life. Just so refreshing.

MD@Home
Thanks for all the hard work y’all put into translating this

Wow just binged this whole thing and loved it. they're so awkward and adorable
I've never seen any romance manga end with the main couple not having the exact same feelings for each other, but I super loved it in this one. It feels way more realistic and like their relationship can continue to grow beyond the ending. UHG I love these two gays and also all of tanabe's shirts

Dex-chan lover
That kiss had my heart racing 😳. I really enjoyed this series, thanks for translating it!

This one was a really cute read, wish it had more than 20 chapters ;_;. Ending was really good but I could easily read 100+ more chapters of these awkward dolts

I really liked this manga. Gives me some hope for myself because I've never had that heart pounding feeling. It's really nice to see different types of love. Thanks so much for translating it!

Dex-chan lover
Why don't you want to kiss me?
*kissing her
What are you doing? Back off!!

haha... oh wow, really? "Awesome" romance, "awesome" humor, yeah.
First few chapters was ok, but then... When they became "couple" it's just turned into unbelievably boring shit, with unbelievably dumb characters who act like anything but grownup people. All their dialogs and monologues consist of like 3-4 thoughts: "I want her to have fun", "I want to know her better", "Oh, i did something wrong" etc-etc, rinse & repeat during 17-18 chapters. And nothing actually changes and even in the last chapter when they suddenly kiss, they still act like... i don't even know. It's obvious that their couple just doesn't work and they are too different, let alone they have state of mind of 13 y.o. kids. I would drop midway it if it wasn't only 20 chapters, but it was waste of time.

Users who are viewing this thread