Watashi no Kobushi wo Uketomete! - Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
LMAO i like that glasses girl also RIP looks like this is gona be a LONG series before romance shit actually happens, feelsbadman

Dex-chan lover
@Thrembs
yeah I cant read but I just saw the raws and holyshit I'm disappointed at everything......it legit looks like theres ZERO fucking progress since chapter 2.....and the girl still ends up slapping her face just for getting close to her face cause she's shy.....like holyshit this is gona end up going no where....imagine if she tries to kiss her, she'd probably stab her out of embarrassment OTL......

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Where I can read all the chapters of Concerned Imuoto?

Dex-chan lover
Damn I missed y’alls translations

Glad to see this back thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Welp, they MIGHT be at the holding hands point by the time they're both in their 60's 😂 Also, hurray for new chapters , I was missing this !

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki Not only that
Takebe ask Maria to train her for a fight against Soramori and so Maria bring her to her girlfriend who really train her. Not only we're kinda far from progress, i'm guessing Takeba is still in the mindset of beating Soramori so she can stop the going out thing. Even if the end of Ch.15make me think she is beginning to change mind.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit Onee-chan that's way too lewd!

Glad to see y'all working on this again

Users who are viewing this thread