Watashi no Kobushi wo Uketomete! - Ch. 6.2

Double-page supporter
Credit page kind of in the middle made it quite jarring, but I am glad it's getting updates.

Well what GoggledAnon said was probably the main confusion then.

Power Uploader
Pages are out of order. I assume pages 2-4 are supposed to be p11-13 (it happens when you forget to zero pad pages 1-9)

Dex-chan lover
"Now that I think about it, watching your favourite food and eating your favourite food is a totally different experience" This is a case for . . . Captain Obvious!

Fed-Kun's army
Adorable. I forgot how dumb these two are and how much I loved them. Thanks for the translation!

...and yes, the chapter makes a lot more sense when it's in order LMAO. I was super confused on my first readthrough. 🤣

Supporter
I wish this series was being put out faster...
Well, I guess I'm happy enough that it actually is.

Aggregator gang
Yes, it's always best to be up front with your real self with the people you like, then you won't be trapped in something fake years down the line. ❤︎

Dex-chan lover
There should be more “awkward love between delinquents” manga. Very glad to have this.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, eating cup ramen all the time (and other processed foods stripped of nutrition) is bad for you. At the very least, it's good to add vegetables and other ingredients, like eggs. Adding an egg and green onion slices is a basic combo. Then there's sesame seeds and cheese. Maybe even garlic or bits of onion if you got some of that lying around.

You can dress up just about any instant food with fresh (or even frozen or canned) vegetables and sometimes even fruits. Then there's seasonings and spices, sauces, additional proteins, dairy, etc.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Why did she think she liked ice cream in that way? It's just food. Delicious cold food.

Contributor
icecream.jpg

Contributor
@Amylase
I actually don't know what the caption says. Is it Russian?
As thanks, you can have your pick of 2D or 3D.

(NSFW)
ice2d.jpg

(NSFW)
ice3d.png

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz it is russian!
it's basically "the adult dessert" or literally "have dessert unchildlishly" worh the words saying "have your fill of sweets in the not childlike way" its like multilayer implication of sex

the way they phrased it is super cheesy.

thanks for the pics. top tier.

Users who are viewing this thread