Watashi no Musuko ga Isekai Tensei Shitappoi - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Say That You Believe Me.

Still halfway...
Thanks for pointing that out. The TL keeps reminding us too. It makes these tragic chapters easier to bear. I guess it means, we can expect he will give an imperfect answer. Things will be hard. But that cover for volume five foreshadows at least some good times ahead. I am tempted to place this comment in spoilers, but honestly, I have not read ahead and do not know what's next.

Fed-Kun's army
One interesting thing about grief and beliefs like this is that one method of helping a patient is to believe them - if that's their reality then you want to work with them with that as the starting point, then move them towards a healthier reality. Like if they were hallucinating cats, the doctor would believe them and ask them to verify they exist (Can you touch them? Do other people see them? Can you take pictures of them?) and coping mechanisms for when they don't.
If he believes/agrees that her son has reincarnated it doesn't mean that he literally believes Taiga reincarnated. It could be that he believes her grief is that deep and that she's using this as a coping mechanism. I'm super excited to see how he deals with this.

Double-page supporter
I think rather than God Bus, ゴッド·バース may have been "god-verse" or something (like a universe)

Flies away with a rocketeer

Users who are viewing this thread