Watashi no Musuko ga Isekai Tensei Shitappoi - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Say That You Believe Me.

Dex-chan lover
I swear I've seen this chap before.

Maybe I am just misremembering though.

Still thanks for the TL.

Fed-Kun's army
: (

i really love this insight on mio's thinking and her relationship with her son. the tension that's being built up for the next chapter is nerve-wracking, though :worry: it's really obvious that this is all gonna come tumbling down one way or another and idk if i'm ready for the fall

Dex-chan lover
:meguu: good things my mom was against my reading stuff. If she was this cool I'd probably die like the kid

Dex-chan lover
Interestingly enough, Mio has so far had a positive impact on Doubara's life, but it's pretty easy to see it's only the first impact. He technically does see her madness, which is why he has tried to make sure she doesn't take any shortcuts (suicide), but I reckon he doesn't really understand its depth. The more he starts to like her, the harder it will be for him as well, to worry 24/7 that she will kill herself. Furthermore, before long it might start to bother Doubara that nothing else really matters to Mio anymore, even if she does still function as a person.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t see this ending well in any way. One’s a depressed and grieving person living in denial. She’s in the first stage of grief. The other’s an insecure otaku who’s been given too many responsibilities… dealing with someone like this is really hard… and + he seems to like her. So he’s fucked because anything that comes out of this relationship which isn’t therapy is toxic

Users who are viewing this thread