Watashi no Okaa-sama wa Tsuihou sareta Moto Akuyaku Reijou Deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - All For My Mother's Sake

I think elliot is not the father but is someone who abducted ashley's mother and for ashleys real father to not find her, elliot tells her to wear these magical items

Dex-chan lover
So i went ahead and binge read MTL version and some spoiler that people share...
Story is pretty fuck up yoooo

This story is written by the same guy who did Reiko is poor novel/ Manga

Supporter
Okey... Sooo Eliot is the real kidnapper, did it because of some twisted love for the mother, and because of this is acting like a servant?

Fed-Kun's army
i'm glad we all agree eliot is full of shit and not to be trusted.

i just read the spoiler from @WhimsiCat and wtf??? WHAT?????

anyway i am rooting for ashley but idk if my heart can take this... i'll keep at it i guess??? thank you for the translation!

Oof that's heavy. I honestly would just keep working and saving for myself, no need to put food on the table if such a disgusting pig and a mother that didn't protected you.

So Elliot is probably the actual kidnapper and Mom was telling the truth about her dad being a great guy.
Or if he isn't a kidnapper, he's still an emotionally abusive pos and MC was his victim.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure about Elliot and the kidnapper yet but god damn he is sus

Pretty sure the chant is something magical to hide her presence, and only high class noble who are used to deal with magic (like the prince) can see/interact with her.

Jesus christ
I don’t like how manipulative Elliot’s words are. To think he said those to a child. A mere child. That her whole existence is a sin. That’s already throwing the towel.
I hope fl here would find out the truth ;;

Also was Elliot the one who told her about how the “noble”/real father about being abusive towards her mother? Or did the mother even knew that.

Okay so if she's a sin, why not have her adopted into another commoner family? Not like the mother and bulter need to take care of her and raise her like part of the family. Better yet, make it so that they don't believe they are mother and daughter. Denying her origins is just wrong and it's better to reject her than force her to be who she's not.

Hmmm if her mom really was traumatized by what the silver hair, purple eyed noble did, I don’t think she would have said “He was a wonderful man.” When mc asked about her father.....hmmm....she could be faking it too....but....

Elliot is sus af

Fed-Kun's army
Elliot is manipulative af (very sus tbh). The Mom didn't show any negative emotions towards mc (could be too early to tell) and even spoke positively of her father. There is a possibility that Elliot is the actual kidnapper...

Users who are viewing this thread