Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Betrothal

Double-page supporter
Does the father here have no shame! Completely ignoring his first daughter’s abuse and not properly taking care of her. What’s worse is that the boy she kinda likes is now married off to that stinking step sister!? Must Take Revenge!!

Fed-Kun's army
I thought this was a yuri from the cover image lol
The ML looks so much like a female, must be the angle of the pose there.

I'm interested from this first chapter.

Okay I feel the angst, and I'm thriving off of these sad boi vibes. It'll be interesting to see how our MC develops from here, and I hope she can gain her happiness :((

Dex-chan lover
Oh mannnn... She is really... What's the word? Melancholic? Gosh, she deserves some happiness. Hopefully this moving out does her good
Many thanks

Aggregator gang
This is what being a soggy noodle MC usually gets you. No girl, no happiness.

I feel so bad for her...
And her childhood friend is a nice guy and even likes her but he's "weak"...😣
Go and live your life w/out that useless father, bitchy step mom and sis and be happy with your husband🙏

Dex-chan lover
Do Japanese women have any special Cinderella fetish? Why should every shoujo heroine have to have at least 2-3 reasons for angst?

@Nixnaw female? Dude, this is a shoujo, here all men look like a woman with a dick. In any case, I think this is a pretty obvious shoujo-ish romantic drama about unequal relationships.

Thank you for the chapter😍.
Am looking forward to see what gonna happen with her and hope that family of hers get their karma😆😒

sometimes i kinda wonder why a father figure could be like this. even though you dont love the wife, you must be have some feelings towards your child right? at least take her side when she's bullied like a piece of garbage damn it. she's the official first wife daughter, at least she had some level of respect omg. such a slag of a father

I hope that the MC will gain happiness and that that shitty Saimori family is going to end up ruined. Let's see how they're going to act so arrogant in the streets.

waaaa looking forward to a potential slow burn, or at least these two learning about each other and bonding! hope the stepmother and sis get what's coming to them...and that the father gets a reality check. :/

Dex-chan lover
I read what's been translated of the novel, Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon, but I didn't know there was a manga of it.
I'm sorta into the novel, but there's something about manga that I like more, maybe that I finally have an image to accompany the descriptions since my imagination is kinda bad.

Dex-chan lover
Let's see how two emotionless couples gaining their happiness, good luck young girl, u can get your happiness

Users who are viewing this thread