Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Betrothal

Double-page supporter
i am more mad with the father to let this happen to her, they treat her like a servant yet he didn't pay her, this is much closer to slavery

Dex-chan lover
I hope that whole family comes to ruin... I hope the second daughter and second wife are raped in front of that shitty father and pussy "childhood friend" before all of them are tortured and killed.

Dex-chan lover
I hope all three of her """"family"""" suffer extremely, fuck all of them, especially the ""father"". Fuck yeah childhood friend too. Weak minded bastard.

Isn't this the typical stepsister stole fiance then MC married a domineering tyrant plot, but just in a different setting lol

@TurntAturn i think you dont understqnd and are thinking like a person from this generation....yrs only 4/5 decades has passed amd thr systems are recrntly changing....yes a 5 decades is a mere beginning compared to a system than last thousands....

That family, the mother's family, you are talking about got probably a boy :p. That boy is their heir and the apple of their eyes. The mother aka the daughter was just an obkect that they used to have more power. Womem were used as a token/gift and a "spy/observer" that thr alliance would be kept.

If the offspring of the male child, yes female are objects remember, is what both families expected, they will have a good or at.least a decemt marriage and the comtract both families did will be in harmony.

The setting of this novel looks to be in the 60-80s. Whatever happens in developed countries or westerm countries will take time to be implemented in other countries. Such as the right to vote for.women was not given to every women and no all countries passed that law.

With that in mind, now you can see the wrong in the eay you were thinking. I pity those women that are now grand moms. Bacm them many of them didn't have a lot of freedom. It is juat recently that women are becoming an "eyesore" to society aka the big executives, the rich people that already got a system which was mainly.dominated by men

No matter how many times I read the first chapter, the hopelessness and the abused mindset of the poor Miyo gets me every damn time. *sniff* *sob*😭

Dex-chan lover
Every time I re-read this, I can't help but cry a little.

Double-page supporter
Wow, crying on the first chapter... ;-; They overplayed it a bit, but still

This is quite similar to many light novel adaptations but I'm intrigued by the different setting and the less common personality of the protagonist.

Stupid sperm... Why u even make a child when u cnt even love her.... I blame her father the most here

Fed-Kun's army
wow this is breaking my heart :(( esp for miyo but I feel quite bad for kouji too

Users who are viewing this thread