Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Very Peculiar Fiancée

Fed-Kun's army
be cool if this becomes a consistent series. I've been trying to read the novel for months but everyone keeps dropping it then removing what they've already done. please don't drop the manga :(

You old geezers! She's not an object to be passed around for your shitty agendas! STAY AWAY FROM HER!

How sad.... The most value she has is like an object being passed around. Even the other old dude atleast sees her as valuable compared to her heartless father. I really hope she gets along with her current fiancee and they open each other's hearts. Her abuse and low self esteem is so painful to read. I want to see her gain confidence and find happiness for herself. It would be the biggest eff u to her family.

Fed-Kun's army
finallY!!! the ML!!! is moving!!! FINALLY HE REALIZES!!!! AND DOES SOMETHING!!! also fuck that entire family i hope they suffer

thank you for the update!! i just started reading this and i'm so mad lmao

Double-page supporter
...Is he seriously attracted to her subservience? Page 18 is kinda yikes

@Greyvenn Keep in mind that he doesn't know that she's horribly abused and lacking any pride. Keeping your head bowed until told to rise by authority figures (which in 1920s Japan is the husband) is not just subservience but also indicative of discipline, etiquette, and humility. I don't think Kyoka was as 'attracted' as he was surprised and curious about what made Miyo different from his other prideful candidates, especially considering that she the first daughter from a prominently powerful family.

TL;DR - Kyoka was expecting Miyo to be a stereotypical 'rich lady,' acted rude to try and scare her off quickly, and was surprised and maybe even hopeful when it didn't work.

The art is so prettyyyyyyy. I literally cried when I read this part in the novel :''''( I love our FL so muchhh

oh damn influences the heart? i feel like this ability is more of a passive than an active...and that's why it hasn't "awakened" yet...

i actually cried when she cried okay this seals it im following this and fighting anyone who makes Mayo cry or dares to share this thus stealing this manga from us to death 💪

Finally someone with eyes and common sense... don't if that old man will be bad later but hey finish someone with sense

Fed-Kun's army
At first i wasn't sure how the childhood friend's family really viewed Miyo based on the synopsis, but at least we know that they want her and would take better care of her :( damn this is just another reminder of how s h i t t y the dad is

my effing gosh, i wanna hug this poor kid so much, she's so effing traumatised that i wanna torture those little piece of shits

oh wait- she's older than me lmao

Group Leader
giphy.gif

So Miyo has a special ability, but she's not awake yet... I thought it was the fantasy label.
I hope she fights back against his family for what they did to her. 😈

Dex-chan lover
Too late asshats, her husband is keeping her and your never gonna touch their family!

why be a dad if your gonna be like this. shoot man like how can you treat your own daughter like that. UGHHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread