Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Very Peculiar Fiancée

Double-page supporter
so she's one for all. like OG one for all. special hidden ability nonsense or something like that

i hope a horrible death happens to that old bastard of a sperm producer

You see I lived in SEA, Vietnam specifically, and we were made to read literatures that show how the feudalism and sexist historical period was like. Not saying that SEA countries are not still patriarchal, heck, even now there are still articles being written about the issues. But reading about it through some poems and novels written in old language vs seeing it like in this manga is really different. I feel genuine disgust now.

Double-page supporter
Due to her upbringing, her self esteem is so low. I feel so bad that she think she inherently is worthless. No girl, you are doing an amazing job just surviving in that household already.

I despise the male lead. She's basically latching onto any affection like any abuse victim, and he is acting faaaaar too much like an abuser. Putting her down and insulting her, then occassionally throwing some compliment her way. I'm sure he'll get better but it will take time for me to tolerate him. His mindset is also horrible: he likes her because she's meek and quiet, both signs of her trauma.

Dex-chan lover
Wow when other old man was more concern and know her true value than her stupid father.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda weird when series like this push back the point when a couple would usually have to get married. Like really ML should be stuck married to the first lady who came over

Users who are viewing this thread