Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - A Conflicted Heart

Dex-chan lover
Whaaa yay, thanks for more of My Blissful Marriage. I still wonder why her mom’s family never got involved. You would think they would be livid at the way the dad treated their granddaughter and basically didn’t really care for their daughter. Hope he suffers horribly in the near future.

I eagerly root for Miyo as she gains more confidence in herself. Since she's all dolled up a new kimono must be bought to match it right? And I wonder what her mom meant with waiting 'till she's older? Will some sort of power manifest or is it hope that things will get better for her?

Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
God, I hope that trash family get what they deserve. Suffering.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope he will buy her some clothes on their trip out, having to repair her worn-out kimono the whole night must be tiring.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what's the first thing that will lift her spirits up. Him complimenting her food was kinda 'breaking her defenses', I wonder what action of his will finally make her realize "oh, he didn't look at me as if I'm a garbage in human clothing."

Double-page supporter
I adore this story. It sure has a slow burn kinda start but It's not dragging. I look forward to the next chapter! Thank you for updating sooner!
Shoutout to
Queen Hisame
Dan
Calico and
Tsukinohime
Thanks Tapioca scans team💪♥️

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you translator-san
Can't wait to see the scenes from the novel in the manga 😁

Little by little I can feel she is finally getting her happiness and I cant wait when I can see her smiling face, she would be very gorgeous when she smile ;-:

Dex-chan lover
I like this slower pacing! it's not axed and the development feels way more realistic than other works with the similar setting. I wish the best for the mangaka and the manga itself in the future

Double-page supporter
Abused children blame themselves before the abusers many times 🙁

I feel so sorry for her, hopefully things get better and better!! can't wait!
Thanks for the update!!

Awww she just can’t have a good thought, so hard breaking ... I hope he has the patience to be there for her .... she really deserves it .

Users who are viewing this thread