Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The First Date

"Their date only has just begun"? Yes, please!!! I want to see him spoil/pamper her more 🤣

@Venixagn I thought her power from chapter 4 is to influence human's heart. If her power is what you said it is. Is that a good power or bad power ?

Double-page supporter
Their interaction always makes me feel giddy inside

Thank you for the update Tapioca scans group!

I'm so glad I found this manga! Disgusting father and witch of a mother and step sister. Can't wait for her to bud and bloom into the beautiful woman she is meant to be

Fed-Kun's army
I bet when she receives that cherry blossom kimono that looks like the keepsake of her mother it would mean so much to her and she's gonna cry...
Give her everything!

Thank you for translating! Just like he said, my heart aches for her happiness... I can’t wait to see the progression their relationship continue. ☺️💕

This is make my heart aches and my face smiling in the same time.....
I bet she is his type... Spoile her please!!!
Thanks for update!!

I know it might take a while but I'm dying to see him find out the truth, take revenge and confess his love

Double-page supporter
Girl, he's your husband, not your master. Sometimes I just want to grab her by the shoulders, shake her, and tell her to stop beating herself up. Sometimes, saying you're trying not to be a burden is a serious burden!

Double-page supporter
I was so impatient so I bought the raw manga, which btw, were SOLD OUT everywhere in Japan!!! Had to order from Amazon and they finally delivered after the reprints were ready. Let's just say IT'S GETTING REAAAALLLLYYYYY GOOOOOOOODDD!!!!

Group Leader
Man they make a great pair, just wait until she gets some self confidence and her powers, as confirmed by the flashback, it should be soon due to her age.

Users who are viewing this thread