Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The First Date

AAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M SO HAPPY FOR HER BUT ALSO BOTH OF THEM....getting closer...bonding....healing....the fact that he even thinks about colors that would look good on her and is taking her hesitancy into consideration....:')

I love this. I really loathe her so called parents actually call them little poopy 1,2, and 3 all deserve die and get flusehed down the toilet never to be seen again

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter was too free from drama; my gut tells me that something bad is going to happen to our happy couple ; _ ;

So good to see him doting and cherishing her wounded heart. She have everything to be a total Nadeshiko so he better don't let her go!

thanks for the chapter! I kinda hope some big conflict happens soon (maybe she'll develop spirit powers somehow?) bc at this rate the story will end too quickly :')

I thought that in this chapter
her annoying sister would shows up and end with a cliffhanger, but I'm glad I'm wrong 🙃

About her powers
iirc its something like a prophecy and she can see it while she sleeps and develops later in life

Uwu danna sama pls treat our heroine gently!!!

I really like this bittersweet love story, thank you for translating! I hope she ends up finding more confidence in herself soon.

Users who are viewing this thread