Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Feast of gratitude

Aaahhh miyo's slowly changing. She's becoming prettier and healthier❤️She's becoming more confident, positive, and able to speak her thoughts huhuhu thank you dear husband of hers! They are getting fluffier each chap and I am loving it. And Kudou's friend is funny😆 Seems like she has an ability it's just that it manifest late? Thank you for the translation❤️

Thank you for picking up this manga! I hope you continue after V2 and keep up the good work, kami-sama ❤️❤️

I love how Danna-sama is starting to notice how attractive his wifey is - not due to the fact she 'got hot,' but by how she's more happy, confident, and overall healthier. Also, could this mean the MC's 'ability' is being used against her?

thanks for the chapter.
I really like Danna-sama and somehow feel grateful that Miyo has Kudo in her life now.

Awww this is so slow I love it. No need to zero to one in 2 volumes just go on your own peace.

i think she probably dont know how to use her ability and she self destructing here thats what i think I:

Dex-chan lover
Is Miyo accidentally using her powers on herself? She’s inflicting the nightmares on herself? It would be good if that’s the case: it’s clear evidence she has powers, and she can then learn to control it.

Gudou’s great man. Glad Miyo’s openly appreciating his work, in contrast to Kudou being tsundere about it

@forgettingforgetting Yeah that's what I'm guessing as well. I read in some comments previously (a spoiler? fanmade theory?) that her mother locked her ability somehow. If the "lock" is deteriorating with her age and she's never learned how to use her abilities it'd definitely make sense for it to go all whack.

I was actually hoping that she didn't have any special abilities, but given Godou's and Kudou's conversation (about how fewer and fewer have abilities) I don't think that's the way this manga is going

Users who are viewing this thread