Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Jealousy and impatience

Aggregator gang
I kinda wish they didn't have to have this generic sister going crazy plot point. The rest of this is so we'll done in mood that I dislike this more standard thing being in here.

Wish that bich was dead in the next chapter. Translator-san Arigathanks for the chapter!

Thank you so much for the update!!
Haven't really read a manga with only goukon as the theme, only that the protagonists may have met in one :(

Don’t know if anyone has noticed this before but Kudou(male lead)’s name isn’t Kyouka (きょうか) but rather Kiyoka (きよか).
I only noticed it now after trying to find info on latest chapters in Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
ahhh can't wait for the next chapter (and especially 15, badass danna-sama), need to see more. I almost feel sorry for Saya being pressured by her shit mother cause her mother has insecurities cause prior wife and such and it makes me hate that stupid father and mother so much, but I still hate Saya, she is old enough where she should know better by now.

@Vilicus
If you go back and look at page 2 and 3, Kaya's mom says "Kaya you must never become like that thing..." and "Don't ever become that!" referring to Miyo. Translator's note at the bottom of page 3 also specifies that. It's pretty clear that her mom twisted her daughter's mind to become the way it is now which I do pity Kaya for. I still dislike her though since she needs to take responsibility for herself for the shit she pulls. Personally I think her motivations have less to do with jealousy and more to do with superiority because we see Kaya starts having sort of an identity crisis the moment she sees Miyo grow more beautiful and happy. Kaya was raised with the belief that she was superior to Miyo and to see Miyo thriving with someone like Kudou broke the image she always held of Miyo so now she has to do something to bring things back to a status quo to shove Miyo back underneath her.

@vvasu001
Kaya and Kojii’s dad were the one behind Miyo’s abduction. Basically, Miyo’s mom is from a powerful but very seclusive family of ability users who’s ability is to play with ppl’s mind (hint hint Miyo is starting to show signs of her maternal power with her dreams). Koji’s dad believes that Miyo’s bloodline too precious to be given to another powerful family like the Kundou’s. So the plan Koji’s dad and Kaya have come up with is: Miyo will be engaged to Koji’s older bro, and Kaya will replace Miyo as Kundou’s fiancée.

Koji will overhear Kaya and his dad talk about the success of Miyo’s kidnapping (she’s being held at the Saimori house) and he’ll go alert Kundou. Kundou and Koji will storm into the Saimori house and Kundou in his fury will burn down the whole mansion with his lighting ability.

Miyo will be saved. The Saimori family is now in ruins. Miyo’s dad and her stepmom will be exiled to the country side and demoted to commoners. Kaya is sent to another powerful family and treated as servant, much like how Miyo was treated in her own house.

End of Volume 1 LN.

Volume 2 will mostly be about Miyo learning about her past, I think she’ll meet her reclusive maternal family. And more romance between Kundou and Miyo.

Hmm i kind of pity kaya but she’s still being a bitch so nevermind, and her mother, of course. I wonder how did her father fall in love with that kind of woman smh

Users who are viewing this thread