Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - A Present for Danna-sama

"I'm the only one who can protect her". Dude you never protected her, just fuck off. She's about to be bullied again and I bet you'll do nothing.

Dex-chan lover
@Kal57
Iirc he's not in the best position. The evil sister threatened violence against MC if he tried anything funny, plus his family's reputation is still inferior to that of the Saimoris.

Thank you for the update!! Love you guys! I've been waiting for so long 😭

I know the other guy isn't in the best position but I want nothing more for these type of characters to grow a spine later in the story.

Yurie please come back quickly and get Miyo away from that trash! 😠

I love how the trash was so neatly removed

And I'm so happy that our miss has learned to open up slightly 😍

Aaaaaarg, i was feeling good with the first panels, and then this trash decided to ruin it all...
Thanks for your hard work!

Thank you for the update! I'm really glad I get the chance to read this story because of your hard work :>

Amazing work on taking out the trash 😏

I love the work the cleaners and re-drawers do, making all that effort to make our planet cleaner 🤣

Edit: and I ended up looking on the net about kumihimo (always wanted one as a hair tie too but I didn't know the name)... Válgame el cielo!!! But I guess now I have a new craft to look forward (tho definitely not the traditional way 😅)

Users who are viewing this thread