Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - A Present for Danna-sama

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha.. Nice job cleaner, rid a trash out of this world 😂

honestly side trash also need to be clean up too..

but thank you for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
my two babies are so cute when they interact! did yall see him get nervous when he thought she was gonna go alone into town? xD and then his expression afterwards??? haha our man seems to want to be spending more and more time with his bride to be (wink wink)

AND NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what a cliffhanger to leave us on :((((((((((

thank you for translating

I wonder why Yurie always refers herself in the third person, could it be due to she's old or is it a form of honorifics?

He should let her know he knows about her lack of powers, if it's so obvious to him that she's insecure about it.

Double-page supporter
HAHAHA
You guys I love you so much! That cleaning work of the trash was *chef's kiss*

@zz2000 It's more of a reason for him to fuck off. In his position, saying he is the only one who can protect her, that's very arrogant.

thank you for the double update (and the cleaning job)!!!!! Aaaah, we were doing so well with Miyo finally smiling and now..:'(

Aggregator gang
Sorry bro, she doesn't need you to protect her anymore.

And please don't let this brat ruin her progress.

Thank you for the translation! And thank you for cleaning up the trash.

Bitch you better not stir up more problem😤 yurie comeback sprinkle some salt on this bitch

aaaaand the bitch arrived! and that dude is so sus too, hes the only one that can protect her? lmao

thank you for the update!

I we get two chapters this month... do we have to wait double the time for the next? T^T

Well there you have it. My theory is that since Miyo’s family has unique powers and circumstances maybe those in her family gain their powers later in life and it would make sense that most don’t know of this since they’re so isolated. My guess is that once she turns 20 which i think will be in a few months she’ll awaken her own power.

Users who are viewing this thread