Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon

Whenever someone comments that they don't like a character (mainly the protagonist) people always tell you that you don't have any sympathy. It's really annoying. Because firstly I do have sympathy. Secondly it's a fictional character! So don't tell me what I have or who I am. YOU DON'T KNOW ME! My comments are my opinions and my thoughts! If you don't like my comments or comments like mine, then move past them. 😁

Aggregator gang
I am gonna say something that I rarely ever say about any of the mangas that I have read recently...........
I am really liking the way the author is taking the story.
I really wanna write a whole essay on why it's good, but fuck it...I am just gonna simply rate it a 9/10.
this manga is definitely worth your time if you are into romance.
I really hope that the author can keep up this momentum and retain the interest in his story.

I really love your translation but if you feel burden doing this I will respect whatever your desicion. Thank you for translate this manga!!

It's really great, the author has done a very wonderful job in portraying the story.

Wow!! Totally blown away by the artwork 😍😍 Agitogi Akumi & Kousaka Rito have knocked it out of the park!! Everything, tone, inking, shading, cross-hatch was done by hand and not copy, pasted, and stamped!!! Hard to find good quality art in manga these days (so many webtoons) not to mention a good story that takes time to develop all the character personalities.
Now I am only waiting on her self-esteem to pick up, seems drawn out, but so were her years of abuse. Of course it's going to take time to build that up-I just want her to be happy quickly and wash her hands of that unworthy "family" of hers!! 😤

Aggregator gang
the fact that the whole time she never said sorry 🥺🥺
that growth and character development 👏🏼👏🏼

GREAT! YOU'VE GOTTEN YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT. KNOW I REALLY HOPE HE DOESN'T HAVE TO HOLD YOUR HAND EVERY SINGLE TIME. AND I REALLY HOPE THIS LET'S YOU SEE THAT YOU SHOULDN'T JUST DOUBT YOURSELF WHENEVER SOMETHING HAPPENS.

It's been a while since the last time I really enjoy this kind of historical romance manga. I loveeeeeeeee this series so much ❤❤❤

Thank you so much for the updates and picking up this project in rhe first place!
Love you Translator 😘

Users who are viewing this thread