Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon

Re. last page of chapter 12: the Usuba family has been mentioned multiple times
as well as explicit mentions of Miyo's mother being an Usaba e.g. chapter 7 pages 21 and 23 outright state it. It was also hinted at by whatshisface the grandpa family head who's hoping Miyo will get thrown out.

@HoneyBanana
they made an engagement woth the other sister but they are desperate to take the mc also... whut??
Grandpa-head never wanted trash-chan. He probably didn't want to outright say they wanted MC as that'd be suspicious, and assumed they'd get her anyway because trash-chan is the golden daughter and the Saimori would be keeping her for a better match or for adopting a family head in (in japanese nobility it'd be somewhat common for the husband to move into the wife's family depending on inheritance dynamics).

But now that he was sent trash-chan he can't exactly say he wants the other one as that'd be insulting as hell (even more so as the MC turns out absolutely loathed), not to mention MC already having been offered to the Kudou.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Don’t see why this almost has a rating of 9, seems like your generic “princess bullied by her sister saved by a prince” story.

Really just seems like something you can read as a child’s bedtime story, just much more drawn out and in depth.

theory:
she really does have the ability but she was abused so much its dormant and activates on herself because she has no confidence in herself.

Does anyone have LN Version from Chapter 23 and below? The translator delete it last year...

Aggregator gang
Otoyomegatari made me fall in love with the "love after marriage" concept, so let's try this. x'D

@kronos00
I have the pdf vol 1 & 2 (vol 2 only till chap 4). If you want the file, then please dm my ig @azizahwahyuniyuyunalturmudzi.

OMG PLEASE PLEASE...... PLEASE UPDATE FASTER😱😱😱😱 that b1tch was so annoying and that old fcking man too🤬🤬🤬

such a gem!

And f u stepsister!

“It didn’t seem like you were going to wake up, so I thought your heart had finally stopped beating.”

The giggling expression on her face strangely lacked the imposing arrogance it had before. It looked like she was distracted in some way, or rather, like she had no time to waste.

and stepmother

“I’ve done you a favour by having raised you to that age, to think that the moment you become a wife you repay me with resentment!”

Beautiful and pretty manga! Been forever since read this kind of Manga.. Thank you translator! Pls keep translate it!

Users who are viewing this thread