Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon

Do you know where I can read the English version. It look like mangadex only has it upto chapter 5
Thank you for letting me know about it

wow this is good. miyo is an amazingly written character, my heart broke for her in every chapter

@Daxter4k @kirakira03 It was not uploaded by the usual group scanlating this, but a new user who hasn't uploaded anything before, and so it has to be manually approved by the mods.

Btw "sniping" series like this is generally frowned upon. Don't have high hopes for the its quality, considering it is the first upload of a single user vs the work of an established scanlation group with multiple people. I'd wait for @TapiocaScans to finish their - in all likelihood much more polished - version.

Thank you so much @Kuri the translation is really good and I can't deal with the angst 😭 Need some happiness for Miyo 😔🥺

Really hope both Scanlating teams work together and in harmony.

Please continue translating, whoever you are. I don't particulary care about sniping or other thing since what we did here is illegal anyway.. (Unless the translator here get permission from author which is mostly unlikely and i will delete this comment then)

Don’t stop translation please ! We like this manga ! Thanks to all the teams for their hard work. 👍❤️🙏

pLEASE UPDATE MORE OMG i was just curious because the cover seemed pretty. i usually don't go for this kind of story but JEEZ IM SO INVEST IN IT NOW

Thank you for your translation @kuri??? , of course, we are forever grateful for @TsukinoHime and Tapioca Scans member, but if you don't want to continue translating this series in the near future, we'll welcome continuation from others. Of course, we will read from Tapioca should they release more with better qualities. However, for the time being, thank you for continue translating this series. Cheers!

I also hate this version of you too. Such a useless person that constantly needs validation from people. Constantly needing encouragement from people. Can't stand up for yourself ONCE! I wonder until when she's gonna be able to lift her head up and scream “FU/CK YOU!” To that bastard family of hers. Probably until the end of the story. That's why I prefer strong minded protagonist that's able to stand up for themselves without the help of a male lead.

Noice 'kuri???' scans XD
I've been waiting for this chapter for sooo looonggg, Thank you so much for your hard works❤️❤️❤️ I'm looking forward for the nextssss (,,•́ . •̀,,)

@cinnamoncookie wow, you are such a sad person who has no sympathy or empathy for anyone. I like strong characters too but look at it from her point of view. She has been abused all her life and has never had been acknowledged ever. How do you expect such a poor girl to stand up for herself when she's so broken on the inside?

Users who are viewing this thread