Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon

Please do continue to translate, thank you so much. I hope to see our lady’s character development soon. 💛

@cinnamoncookie
It's quite annoying right? But it can't be helped considering the mentality back then, and how she was treated all her life along with her perception of herself as a failure for not possessing spirit sight . It's very likely that this will be a slow burn, with her slowly regaining back her pride and vitality over time with the help of her husband.

@Missjennie42 although is alright to have arguments and have disputes, it's immoral to take a personal shot at the person that's simply writing an opinion of the character. Please be more mindful, since nothing comes out of personally calling someone out.

Dex-chan lover
I love how he looked on kaya. This man is ready for a fight. I didn't like it in the first chapters, but i like it more and more while the chapters go on.

Great plot, but the artist only knows how to draw one face from the front. It's so jarring

“Not really because i dont have anywhere else to go but because I like it here.”

Omg bb u so precious 🥺 i hope u can be so happy w your danna-sama huhu

Also thanks for continuing to tl & upload!!!! T.T thanks for your hardwork!

I really like this story, it's very sweet. If anyone knows of similar works please recommend them!

i like ML, he's a stoic person but he cares about her, and wants to help her.
Much better than most "cool cold MC" that ignores the FL trope

I'm honestly loving this series, I really feel for Miyo to be weeping tears at 3 am. Keep up the good work and thanks for translating.

Users who are viewing this thread