Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon

The father is the one I hate the most. Never defending his daughter and just plain using her. 😡😡

When I read this manga, I always cry for Miyo. But I still keep on reading it again and again and it still makes me cry. 😭

bless the team working behind the scanlations for make it possible for us who doesn't understand japanese to enjoy these.
Thanks Tapioca Scans for working in the early chapter and thanks kuriii for sustaining the lack of update.

Also don't forget to support the author legally by buying it if you get a chance to buy the actual manga.

This is so beautiful I have been watching the uploaded episodes on Netflix, just could not control myself. So I decided to read the manga first. As expected beautifully written. I hope it continues I would love to read more of it. The illustrations were very beautiful too. Loved it.

Hellooooo mangaka-san. I just read this masterpiece today after I watched the released anime because I eagerly want to know more. But now I finished the manga also and found out its only been updated last year which made me kinda sad. I hope to read more of this soon. The story is sooooo beautiful, also the artwork and character designs. I instantly fell more Kyoka when I watched the anime. I wish I had a Danma-sama as well. I wish you well and keep up the good work! I will definitely recommend this to my friends!

I have never cried and loved a story so much. There is a lot of personal things that Miyo has gone through that triggers my past with my own family (no contact with all of them now). But I love this so much. It gives me hope that someone like me with such a horrible past and scars can find someone to love and trust.

Double-page supporter
GREAT! YOU'VE GOTTEN YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT. KNOW I REALLY HOPE HE DOESN'T HAVE TO HOLD YOUR HAND EVERY SINGLE TIME. AND I REALLY HOPE THIS LET'S YOU SEE THAT YOU SHOULDN'T JUST DOUBT YOURSELF WHENEVER SOMETHING HAPPENS.
From the way you commented, it seems that you are a very immature kid. It is easy to talke big since you was never in the same situation as her. I like strong characters too but from it is understandable why the MC is like this. That happened a lot in real-life and throughout history. People that have been abused all their life wouldn't be able to stand up for themselves. Have you ever heard of Battered woman syndrome? The MC has it. You should do more research about it. Many women in her situations need help and extensive therapy to even be able to live a normal life. It is not a simple case where someone could just suddenly become strong. It is a hard and long process. Many women keep thinking they are failures and the reason they are beaten is because they are not good enough for their abusers. There is a psychological barrier that prevents them to feel confident in themselves. It is really heartbreaking when seeing them in real-life. This series does an excellent job in portraying the syndrome along with the healing process.

Double-page supporter
Hellooooo mangaka-san. I just read this masterpiece today after I watched the released anime because I eagerly want to know more. But now I finished the manga also and found out its only been updated last year which made me kinda sad. I hope to read more of this soon. The story is sooooo beautiful, also the artwork and character designs. I instantly fell more Kyoka when I watched the anime. I wish I had a Danma-sama as well. I wish you well and keep up the good work! I will definitely recommend this to my friends!
The author won't ever read the messages on a site like this. Especially since this is a pirate site in English. The only way you can send them a message is writing a letter in Japanese.

Users who are viewing this thread