Watashi no Shiranai, Senpai no 100 Ko no Koto - Ch. 4 - What's Your Name Senpai?

Where can I take that train?. I will go there with some popcorn to watch them

Jesus fuck she has heart eyes lmao, she just came from him complimenting her name.

Ah yes, the ultimate chad move. Telling someone he has a good name.

Dex-chan lover
>it's year 2069
>Ch. 123 END
>"i-it's time for your 100th question sempai"
>"will you go out with me? *assertive chad tone*
>"sorry sempai but i've just always considered u as a friend"
y even live bros

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
She had heart eyes at the end yeah no point in even trying to hide it anymore she wants him bad!

@Stonecoool No shit sherlock.Lol.Did the Romance tag and the fact that you read the chapters lead you to this brilliant conclusion?

Dex-chan lover
@Vextheweeb
Are you dumb you think I’m talking about hiding from us readers you idiot! I’m talking about in general you dumbass! Parts of her behavior should make it obvious for the Mc and us! And you think every manga with romance tag immediately means everyone is in love asap? No it doesn’t just saying this manga didn’t waste anytime in letting us know! You are Brilliant too Sherlock for understanding everything from tags!😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
I believe that it's gonna be one of those manga that teases you with the romance and ends in cliffhanger.

Users who are viewing this thread