Watashi no Shounen - Vol. 7 Ch. 29 - Return

Power Uploader
It's baaaack.

ORu160K.png

Dex-chan lover
i like how this chapters called "Return" after being back from 1 year

Let me nitpick a bit.

To start. Satoko says he's honest. He lied about having to see his grandma and ditching the party, a party that was almost explicitly to have him be with his classmates. Whatever.

The rabbits. The student named Nat was in his class when he was in elementary school. Yet she has the rabbits now. How? Why? The snow only happened last year, well after Mashuu graduated from elementary school. The only possible explanation is that maybe Nat has a younger sibling or something like Mashuu, but we don't see any hint of that. The author was trying to be like herp derp, let's tie this together with this even though I haven't explained it enough.

And then finally, there's Mashuu's younger brother. Yeah, too easy. He's easily the one to hate here.

Group Leader
Man i missed this. Was even planning on eventually picking this up but I am glad someone actually did hahaha seeing how their relationship evolves I get why the author said they wouldn’t end up together (romantically)

Double-page supporter
@comeonnow That's why Mashuu was feeling guilty about her telling him he's honest. In fact, with every quality she said about him, he immediately thought of counterexamples. Also, I think it was implied that Nat wasn't in his class because no one in his class wanted to take care of the rabbits (they literally saw one eat its baby).

@Sarsak Page 19, I think, we see the girl run away and be called Nat'. It's heavily implied the Nat' girl there is the same age as Mashuu and that yes, she is in his class and was disgusted by the rabbits previously but not anymore. Page 28, I think, we see the picture of Nat' with the two rabbits. The two characters have the same name and look a lot alike.

The implication is that its the same person who was in Mashuu's flashback when he was in elementary school. Why the hell does she have the rabbits now when they were only moved last winter?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for bringing this back. Has been like a year since I read the earlier chapters.

Watashi no Shounen is one of my absolute favorites!! Thank you so much for picking up scanlating! Can't believe it has already been a year..time flies by so quickly I didn't even notice o_o

Users who are viewing this thread