Watashi no Shounen - Vol. 7 Ch. 29 - Return

Thank you for doing this!

I don't mind about the translation as long as its readable ^_^

You doing a great job. Please do more

@princess_daphie THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING! THIS IS SUCH A GOOD MANGA, I THINK THE TRANSLATION IS GOOD TOO. YOU'RE DOING US A FAVOR AND WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT, PLEASE KEEP GOING. 🥺

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING!! This is one of my fav mangas and I've bought 2 of the official english volumes already, was worried when the fan translations stopped.

Group Leader
@zerothegreat121 @Akashi-san @ashGHOUL @HermesPasser @FluffyTwilight

thank you thank you! i'm really happy to be filling a gap here. this story, this manga is amazing!

also, I've teamed up with @iamrangerbob so the next chapter should flow even better and be more accurate. we actually even worked on improving this one and I just updated it, so if anyone wants to understand some parts that might've felt hazy or something, it should be much more accurate now!

thank you sooooo much for picking this up i'm soo happy !! 😭💛💛💛
looking forward the next chapter thank you for your hard work!!

Group Leader
@mNanami @danaxf4 the more happy people the better, thank you!

@zerothegreat121 at first, i wasn't sure what i'd do. i crammed to manage to do that chapter. i won't lie, for me it was, well, above my league, lol, but with some help, it's more manageable, and also seeing how it's appreciated, i do plan on catching up on the raws, if possible! chapter 30 should be ready very soon actually! i can't promise a steady timeframe, but i can promise doing my best, with some help, to continue 😇

Thanks for the TL. One of my favorite series and was sad to see it wasn't getting picked up by anyone since last year.

Aggregator gang
Thank you @Daphie’s for picking this one up. I generally avoid these mangas because I’m scared characters getting hurt in drama but I’m glad I took done courage to read this. Now I can’t stop. I Appreciate you picking this up! Thank you

Group Leader
@10271989 i know! i mean, that's the exact reason why i did chapter 29 on my own, initially, because i reaaaaaaally wanted to know the rest of the story, even if the language level is clearly above my skill level!

@neutraluser it's really an amazing story so far. good thing you've read it :) and me and Nakain will do our best to catch up to where the story is!

thank you so much for scanlating this! I've been buying the English localizations but it doesn't look like volume 7 will be released until next year 😭

Users who are viewing this thread