Watashi no Shounen - Vol. 7 Ch. 30 - Accessory

Group Leader
thank you everyone for the positive comments. me and Nakain will do our best to continue our work! we're both happy to get to read the chapters properly and to share them with you all! it was so sad to see no updates here for a year!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't expect the next chapter to drop so quickly. Thanks a lot for all your effort, both of you.

That said I though Mashu was referring to Sato when he said can't a guy and girl just be together as friends. But then it hit me, if he was hanging out with Sato I'm sure people would either mistake her for his mother or elder sister... So yeah probably a strange choice of words, or his inner wisdom leaking out (likely).

Thank you both so much for TL and making this available for us to read! I'm such a fan of this series, and I feel like the author is trying hard to make it not just happy-go-lucky slice-of-life, but a real story of friendships and relationships amongst all kinds of age groups and peoples. Thanks!

How old is Mashuu now? Isn't he 12? or is he more closer to being 16?

stupid me, just read the description.

he is roughly 14 now

@karolyn I think they are going to end up together. I think in the interview the author said they felt uncomfortable about the older women and mashuu being together or something. So that onky leaves mashuu to date the young girl.

I'd be okay with him ending up with Ogata, and I think the author will do a good job of it if that's how it turns out. but I'm def shipping him with Satoko

Tbh him ending up with Ogata would be so unsatisfying. I agree with the author that age gap relationships aren't appropriate, but I rather him have no romantic relationship during his time with Satoko

Group Leader
@yolia In my book, there's nothing that forces their relationship to be a typical romantic/sexual relationship. I just hope they can stay close, somehow.

My brain tells me that Ogata is a better match for him but fck my heart aches bc I still want him and Satoko to end up together at the VERY END where he isn't so young anymore but then Satoko would be very old...

Thank you for translating! 💖

Dex-chan lover
Very bitter sweet, in a way. Ogata knows that she's not the one in his heart, but helps him anyway because she cares for him

Dex-chan lover
it's hard to find a genuinely gentle and sweet and sensible peer at her age so obviously a girl who is compassionate like her would fall for him
i mean, cleaning someone else's vomit is not something a kid would ever volunteer for, and yet he did because he was used to it
and just like that

Group Leader
Page 12 is beautiful, because I think it subtly tells us something. When you compare Mashuu's hand with Nao's, you can see he's growing up. I'm feeling like a mom here.

Double-page supporter
He has implicitly friendzoned you, but that makes you completely fall for him? What a way to disprove his point, girl.

Users who are viewing this thread