Watashi no Shounen - Vol. 8 Ch. 35 - Discovery

Dex-chan lover
Ughhh... Yet again Shiikawa manages to be a complete asshole...

Fed-Kun's army
this dude's such a cunt lmao, hopefully he eats shit before he does something too harmful

I love that everyone gets mad at Satoko for not acting age-appropriately with a child, and then Shiikawa is all "Oh yeAH? WeLL I uSEd tO DaTE hER, so ThERE!"
There are no mature adults in this manga. Just big dumb kids.

Mashuu's shocked face is very cute and unexpected. Thank you for this chapter, looking forward to more!

Dex-chan lover
So after being enraged at everything and forcing her life to go sideways, Mashuu's dad now just chocks it up as a silly, stupid mistake his kid made

Holy shit man.

Contributor
Hmm. I'm actually interested in him as a character.

55d.jpg

Thanks for the update. Keep it up!

Idk if I had to describe it I always felt that Satoko and Mashuu have more of a mother/son type relationship.

Him not being able to pin point his feelings for her could be related to the fact that his mother has passed and he never really experience that sort of parental bond with his dad.

His reaction to finding out that they dated could be seen more like a child finding out that their parents actually had sex once πŸ˜‚

Also that coworker/ex suuuuucccckkkkksss!

Dex-chan lover
Glasses guy reminds of me of that other cunt glasses guy in Perfect World smh.

Group Leader
Yes, we're going fast a bit, lol, it's to the point I'm almost sorry for releasing too fast! Always happy to know you guys appreciate this story! I'm actually reading it along with you guys, as I'm editing it, so damn this manga keeps on giving πŸ™ƒ

Petty glasses wearing son of a bitch

Great chapter tho! A manga that makes you hate a character is great in its own respect! Thanks for the chapter!!!!

"I think of her as a human being" is honestly a pretty cheesy line but I really love it with all my heart, lol

Omg Thank you sooo much for your hard work πŸ₯ΊπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— looking forward the next chapter πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Users who are viewing this thread