Watashi no Shounen - Vol. 8 Ch. 37 - Turquoise

Fed-Kun's army
Oof Ogata...
That being said Mashuu doesn't see her that way either...

Poor ogata u.u
I'm rooting for mashuu but it is still sad u.u

I also think mashuu looks better with his regular clothes >.<

Ogata realizing who Mashuu actually likes??? ahh finally

i mean i feel bad for the girl but just cuz she likes him doesnt mean shes entitled to him. that would be f*cked up for Mashuu by giving him no choice just because shes his age🥱🥱🥱 i hope she finds a dude who likes her back but she wont find it with him. just by the fact that he acknowledges her feelings but doesnt go any farther than that and he feels indifferent? yeah not gonna happen

anyway im excited to see their date and the ogata and satoko conflict!! its getting even more interesting,,,,

also mashuu in his eboy looking clothes 😳😳

Nao is such a sweet girl, I was hoping she would stay oblivious to their relationship because now that she knows.. her suffering begins.

Supporter
...my heart. Also I had come to terms with Mashuu and Satoko not being end game....and I love Ogata, but...but. CAN YOU BLAME ME?

Thanks for the chap!!!

I thought we were literally going to see Truck-kun when Ogata was crossing the street in a daze lol

Dex-chan lover
"she's about to hit truck-kun" oh my god poor girl leave her alone, or at least isekai her to a world of mashuus so she can be happt

Dex-chan lover
@ilaya quick, or really slow? no wait, but i guess for someone on the outside lookin in, this was quite fast
i keep imagining what saturation of turquoise is it? a dark turquoise is really nice and fancy, would probably fit her
-
you know, i feel for ogata as well, but on the other hand, i don't like it if his only true same-age friend would like him romantically too

@elefantine97
Yeah, well. There's this phrase I heard in another story- "You can always tell where your crush's eyes are wandering."

Also HAHAHA gosh this is random but yeah considering her sharp looks and straight personality, probably a darker turquoise would suit her.

And yeah! I think she was the first friend he made, yeah? That kinda romantic development truly sucks too but feelings are feelings- and to be fair her reasons for falling for him were truly justified, unlike in some mangas where characters just fall for each other with no rhyme nor reason just because of "plotline". 🤗

PSSSSSST who dat hot boi in ur pfp??

Dex-chan lover
@ilaya
yeah that's true, feelings are feelings
and she also says he's more than just his good looks but idk how convincing that is since looks are important, and the fact that the author makes him this school-idol-unaware-hot-boy leaves me in a tough spot
but it makes sense since she's been the only one who sees all his good points throughout the years

as for my pfp, i've dm'ed you hehe

@elefantine97 That's very true! It's like... being handsome is as disadvantageous as being ugly in some ways. You can't be sure whether a person likes you for you or for how you look like.
But I guess the fact that Ogata liked him before he was even considered an "ikemen", and he looked all childish n girly instead does give her some credibility.

Users who are viewing this thread