Watashi no Shounen - Vol. 8 Ch. 37 - Turquoise

Group Leader
@Rhyrhygogo that quickly resumes the situation. i feel you! i feel so bad for Ogata, i can see her slowly falling into pieces, it hurts, yet i look at the other two, i just want them to never be separated again like in that 2 years time skip. that was so cruel, even moreso that we know it wasn't necessary, but some form of revenge...

this feelz train is not over and it continues steaming ahead in the next chapter. brace yourselves!

@Klost Yes! We're stoked about this! I can't wait, but then again, we'll be back to waiting a month for each new chapter, so it'll be a new kind of suffering, lol

Fed-Kun's army
If you don't want Ogata to be end game then there isn't really anyone else. Unless ofcourse we get an open ending which would suit this work the best.

I feel like right now Mashuu's mind is filled with a lot of thoughts/worries to properly face/confront Ogata. First it was Shikawa, and now Satoko outright said she met his dad again. He's probably worried sick because it didn't go right the last time they met.

Then again I don't think this is the kind of situation where he can ask anyone for advice. This feels a little like white album 2 where the MC didn't have anyone giving him "real" advice. A huge majority of the side characters would always point MC to pick the most economical/feasible/possible solution instead of chasing your heart/being true to yourself.

@comeonnow ah, fair. I wasn't thinking about the clothes. He's not the one who suggested they compete for it, and he clearly had in mind from the start to buy something to wear for Sunday, but I agree that that's insensitive to Ogata.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, both outfits were kinda bad lol the girlsโ€™ team was slightly better but the boysโ€™ team was so lame

Oh no I feel so sorry for her ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
Thank you sooo much for translating ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Who are these kids and how can they drop almost 100 bucks on just ONE outfit??

Dex-chan lover
I kinda have to agree that Mashuu wasn't considering Ogata's feelings. He has no right to but he hasn't ever before. In the past chapters such as making the bracelets were only about the idea of making it rather than herself. I think he sees her as a good friend but nothing more. If it does endgame with Ogata then its going to be VERY forced. He's a good person up but he is obvious to those around him unless they hold a strong emotion in his life. That's just one of the character's faults.

EDIT: I had to check the price tag on those outfits. Damn, these high schoolers are richer than me.

Double-page supporter
It's good that Mashuu is starting to be aware of Ogata's feelings, but I wish he would make it clear that he likes someone else (Satoko). Ogata is a sweet girl but I'm gonna dislike her if she does something to Satoko

@pink_rabbit I agree with you that Ogata as endgame is gonna be super forced

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, being that girl is suffering. This manga is like a soap opera, the drama just keeps on piling up.

Users who are viewing this thread