Watashi no Shounen - Vol. 9 Ch. 40 - Vestiges

I feel for Ogata. I'm glad that all finally got cleared up, but ouch.

I was really surprised by Mashuu's past. I kinda thought Satoko was wrong in letting him into her apartment. But seeing this, he was in way worse of a situation than I ever imagined. Glad his Dad had finally realised it.

i have the feeling this is the calm before the storm , a new drama is coming up.
As always thanks for the translation.

This series is great! I'm happy that Ogata is brave enough to move on, and I would still like to see Mashuu and Satoko's relationship develop even further.

Dex-chan lover
The way mashu basically apologizes for existing and immediately shuts up when his dad gets angry?

I feel that.

such a nice chapter !!
thank you soo much for all your hard work🙏🙏💛💛💛💛💛

Double-page supporter
Plus the incident that led to Satoko calling out to him in the first place (Mashuu almost being kidnapped by a pervert). I'm not justifying Satoko's past actions, but you can't deny that she really did save this kid

Thank you so much for the update!!
I'm really happy Mashuu is putting himself out there and confronting his own life, he has understood way too well the things Satoko has had to go through.
Whether they end up just as friends who care a lot for the other or as a couple, I'm excited to see it!!

Your translation was great, and I loved the flow of this chapter. To tell the truth, this whole manga has amazing character development, so thank you so much for translating it for those of us who can't read the language it's originally published in!

Users who are viewing this thread