Watashi no Shounen

Contributor
Thanks for the update Hot chocolate, i really like this story, hope they end up together (but i will expect more drama and trope interferences), the art is goregous as always, keep it up the hard work. ?

10/10

I don't know, i just ship this tragic age gap pairing- oh the agony is so beautiful ?

Aggregator gang
This author already has my respect so I’m prepared to live and die by the main ship

Double-page supporter
Is this really seinen? I feel really wrong and slimey reading it ?but its just so good.

I doubt they will get together and will probably just become good friends and learn a lot from each other while Mashu finds a girl around his age and Satoko will start dating Yashura (glasses guy)

Aggregator gang
@Yamibi it’s fine if it doesn’t fit your taste but I won’t judge a book by its cover?

All I’ll say is if you want a good example of a good writing particularly characterization it hardly gets any better....

Fed-Kun's army
As a father to an 8 and a 7 year old, this story is ... well... difficult. I can understand why the boy's father was suspicious, but damn, motherfucker, you play favorites with your kids, offer them no human support at all, you think giving them money is an excuse not to show your face, and yet you STILL think you're the father? FUCK OFF.

Then again, I would rather be poor and see my kids every day rather than have them not know who I am. Fuck, I had never felt like breaking someone's legs, but if that guy were alive, I probably would do it to him. Fuck him. Too bad his wife died, but she take along your fucking brain cells too? You suddenly take your kids away for a holiday, and everything's suddenly OK? Bastard.

I know I'm being worked up for a work of fiction. But, unfortunately there, are people in real life who do exactly this shit. If I EVER do this shit to my kids, I hope God someone sends someone to slap me in the face real quick. Damn that stupid father to hell!

That the dad used his position in the company to get what he wanted... makes him seem so immature. He's understandably angry that matters were kept secret from him but... mixing personal business with work? Just what. Seems like someone didn't grow up.

Also, I hope this manga doesn't go in the pedophilia direction :/

Aggregator gang
Hope this manga wasn’t dropped I’m pretty sure the raws are up to chp 20/21

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90 same i just want the band aid to be ripped off already. there's no way this is working out without some sort of miracle

Users who are viewing this thread