Watashi no Tadashii Onii-chan

Dex-chan lover
SPOILER TAGS, DO NOT RUIN THIS MASTERPIECE FOR NEW READERS, ANYTHING HINTING AT FUTURE EVENTS OR THINGS YOU HAVE SEEN BUT THINGS THAT OTHERS HAVE NOT USE. THE. SPOILER. TAG!!! Sorry for the caps....

I want their happiness to last, but that most likely won't happen. I don't know if I want to cry to a happy or sad ending. With that said, I'll be looking forward to future releases. Thank you so much for translating this series!

Tbh I kinda want the male lead to get caught hes a good guy but at the end of the day he still killed someone and the relationship is quite unhealthy to begin with. Think the female MC would be better off with the detective.

@Jellyking
Obviously he did not. how would he even find out that he was her brother, it's not like rize ever told him. Also im pretty sure if he did knew he wouldn't have even approached rize in the first place and just move somewhere else

Omg he noticed. What will he do now? If he thinks far enough he'll notice all her behaviors and her suffering make sense now.

cnd

Fucking what? I'm sorry what? No? That's not allowed?????????? 😟

Users who are viewing this thread